Transactions has been made very easy in Nigeria by UBA (United Bank of Africa) for all its existing customers. With the introduction of UBA Money Transfer Code, You can transfer money from a UBA Account to another account or to an account domiciled in other commercial Banks in Nigeria on your mobile device at any given time.
In this guide, I will show you how to transfer money from UBA To Other Banks Via Mobile *919# (USSD Code)
Benefits of using UBA mobile transfer code
- It is fast and convenient
- It works on any phone with a functional sim card
- You to send money to accounts in any Nigerian bank with easy
- It does not require data on your phone to send money
- You can transfer up to N1m per day
To transfer money from UBA account to another bank account
To get started, all you need is a registered SIM from any network in Nigeria (MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc) linked with an exisiting UBA bank account.
- Dial *919#
- Select 5 to Send Money Choose payment method i.e. (Select 1 for UBA Account and 2 for UBA Prepaid card)
- If you’ve not registered select 1 to signup and follow the prompt.
To send money to a UBA account
- Simply dial *919*3# from a phone with sim number registered with UBA
- follow the simple steps prompted by the phone.
To send money to a UBA Prepaid Card:
- Dial *919*32#
- To send money to other banks:
- Dial *919*4# or *919*4*account number*amount#