Table of Contents
How to retrieve my diamond bank account number? is this the question going through your mind, In this post am going to show you
Nowadays, with a simple ussd code – there is no need to visit an ATM or access the internet to check your diamond bank account, because you can get this service 24 hours / 7 days a week without issues.
What is the Code use in Checking Diamond Bank Account Balance
*710# is the USSD code to check diamond bank account balance on phone
To check your account balance
Dial *710*556*PIN# on your mobile phone. (Note this is code only works for Y’ello Customers)
This ussd code is powered by Diamond Bank strategic partnership with MTN aimed at combining the powers, competencies and opportunities afforded by both the telecommunications and banking sectors.
Check your Account Balance by calling the Diamond Care Self Service Centre
- Dial 0700-300-0000, listen to the prompt and press 1 to see account balance option,
- insert your 16-digit ATM number followed by the “#”.
- Follow the prompt and enter your 4-digit self-service code
- this is the code sent to you when activating your diamond mobile banking .
- if you wish, Change the 4-digit code to a desired new 4-digit PIN,
- Wait account balance afterwards.
With this service, you are not only limited to checking your account balance, you can also utilize other service such as instant deactivation of your ATM card, making enquiries etc
Note: Always make sure you’re dialing the code from the sim card number associated with your Diamond bank account.
If you find this helpful, do let your friends know by sharing this post. for queries or additions, comment below.