Table of Contents
- 1 How To Get Your Skye Bank Transfer Pin Code
- 2 How To Transfer Money From Skye Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
- 3 How to Check Skye Bank account Balance on Your Phone
- 4 HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE WITH SKYE BANK RECHARGE CODE
- 5 Skye Bank Mobile Transfer USSD Code (SUMMARY)
Skye Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria with over 373 branches have introduced their mobile banking solution, which is accessed by dialing *833# – Skye Bank Mobile Transfer Code. This USSD code allows you carry out various banking transactions on your Skye Bank account(s) while on the move, without visiting the bank. The mobile banking service is accessible to everyone, regardless of the phone or GSM network you use. Some of the service made available are:-
- Account Balance Enquiry
- PIN Change Intra-bank Transfer (Skye to Skye)
- Inter-bank Transfer (Skye Bank to other banks)
- Airtime Recharge (Airtel, 9mobile, Glo, MTN)
- Bills Payment (School Fees, Electricity Bills e.t.c)
- Card Control MasterPass
How To Get Your Skye Bank Transfer Pin Code
To make use of this syke mobile banking solution, you must hold an active personal account with Skye Bank, with a valid GSM number associated with the account.
- Simple Dial *833# from on your mobile phone.
- Follow the on-screen command
- Get your Skye Bank Transfer Pin Code
Its that easy …..Skye Bank mobile USSD banking is simply fantastic.
How To Transfer Money From Skye Bank To Other Banks On Mobile USSD Code
To Transfer money from your skype bank to any other account follow the detailed steps below:-
- To begin, Dial the mobile money transfer code *833# .
- Wait for the Screen Prompt
- Choose the Beneficiary bank Name from the list of banks provided, ie. Access bank, Diamond Bank, First Bank etc.
- Type the beneficiary’s account number and the amount you want to transfer to the person.
After the Screen
- Prompt, input the transfer PIN to confirm the transfer.
- Remember to always verify that you are not making the mistake of sending money to the wrong account.
How to Check Skye Bank account Balance on Your Phone
How do I check my account balance with Skye Bank? this is a question that comes up often – but its quite easy to Check your bank using the new *833# mobile banking solution
- Simply dial the skye bank ussd code *833# from your phone with the GSM number associated with your account
- Follow the on-screen command.
- Choose the balance menu to see your balance.
HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE WITH SKYE BANK RECHARGE CODE
To recharge your Phone with SKYE BANK Recharge USSD code,
- Dial *833#
- From the displayed screen, answer 8 and send
- to recharge your phone enter 1 or type 2 to recharge others or a third party type 2 and send.
- Enter the amount of Airtime you wish to buy
- Enter the beneficiary’s mobile number (no entry is required if your own mobile phone is the beneficiary)
- Repeat the mobile number entered in step 5 above
- Confirm the details supplied
- Enter your Account PIN
- You will receive a message on your phone confirming the completion of the transaction.
- or Simply Dial *833*8# to begin
Skye Bank Mobile Transfer USSD Code (SUMMARY)
Skye Bank USSD Codes
|Skye Bank Account Balance Code||*833*6#|
|Airtime Topup (Skye Bank Mobile Recharge)||*833*8#|
|For Skye Bank to Other Bank mobile money transfer||*833* 3#|
|Skye Bank ussd money transfer code||833* 3#|
|Other Bill Payments||833* 2#|