The *737* gtbank mobile banking transfer service which enables GTBank customers perform third party financial activities like money transfers to both GTBank and other bank account holders in Nigeria via their mobile phone.
The 737 gtbank transfer service enable GTB customers send instant money transfers directly from their mobile phone, irrespective of their status or phone type.ie. without internet connection, instance top-up, bill payment etc.
In the post, we’ll teach you how to Transfer Money with *737* GTBank Mobile Money Transfer Code
Everything you Can do With Gtbank *737* Service.
How to use Gtbank *737* Money Transfer Service.
Transfer from GTBank to GTBank with GTBANK 737
- Dial *737*1*Amount*NUBAN Account No# e.g. *737*1*1000*1234567890# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Enter last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard to authenticate the transaction.
- Wait for the transaction to be completed
Transfer from GTBank to Other Banks with GTBANK 737
- Dial *737*2*Amount*NUBAN Account No# from the mobile number registered with the Bank.
- Select recipient’s bank (FBN, Access, Zenith, UBA & DBN)
- Enter last four digits of your GTBank Naira MasterCard.
- Wait for the transaction to be completed.
You will receive debit alert once the transfer is successful.
How to Open Gtbank Account Using Gtbank *737* Mobile Service Code.
To open an account,
- dial *737*0# and follow the onscreen prompts.
- An account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS.
Note: Your phone number can be used as your account number, it is totally free ( you don’t need airtime or data).
How to Purchase airtime/data using Gtbank *737* service.
You can also use Gtbank *737* service to purchase airtime for yourself, for friends or family and buy data for yourself. This service works on MTN, Glo, 9mobile and airtel. There is daily recharge limit of 10,000 naira.
- To purchase/top-up airtime for yourself, dial *737*amount# with phone number associated with your GTB account. E.g dial *737*500# to buy N500 airtime.
- To top-up airtime for a friend/ third party, dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number#. E.g dial *737*5000*08063456789# to send 5000 airtime to 08063456789. Card 4 digit needed.
- To purchase data for yourself, dial *737*4# on your phone linked to gtb account and follow the on-screen prompt.
How to Check your GTB Account Balance using Gtbank *737* service.
Create a Transaction PIN
Simple banking just got more secure. To create your 4-digit PIN to complete your 737 transactions,
- Simply Dial *737*5#
- Input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card
- Create your 4-digit PIN.
737 Cashout Service
This service will help you withdraw funds at any TOTAL Service Station,
- by simply dialing *737*50*Amount*50# on your mobile phone. Input the unique Station code (SAP Code)
- Input *737# PIN of the last 4 digits of debit card to authorize transaction.
- Your account is debited immediately and Total gets credited Both parties receive an SMS and cash is released
How to Generate One Time Password on Gtbank *737* service.
How to Pay for Startimes Subscriptions Using Gtbank *737* service.
To pay for star-times subscription, dial *737*37*Amount*Decoder Number#. GTB promise to add more billers soon.
Request for Gtbank Internet banking login details using Gtbank *737* service.
To request for login details, dial *737*6*5# and follow the on-screen prompt to retrieve your mobile/internet banking login details.
*737* Fast Track Deposit
Other General Gtbank *737* service enquiries.
- For Loan balances, dial *737*6*2#.
- For Card status, dial *737*6*3#.
- For Cheque book status, dial *737*6*4#.
There you have it on the full review of gtbank *737* service, gtbank *737* transfer, gtbank *737* money transfer. There is love in sharing, kindly make use of our sharing buttons below.