Table of Contents
Online Banking in Nigeria has come to stay, with several financial institutions, including diamond banks has issued out transfer pins to help in all online transactions. This pin is need when transferring funds, bill payment, airtime top-up / recharge, balance enquiries etc. This online services is more convenient and reduce the usage of the online app that requires internet data connection. Getting a diamond bank transfer pin is quite easy, it requires you to automatically register for the service if you are an account holder by dialing a unique USSD code.
How to get Diamond Bank Transfer Pin (y’hello account)
- To generate the PIN for mobile transfer for Diamond account
- Simply Dial *710# using the sim card “phone number you used in opening the account” and then follow the prompt.
- If you dont have a diamond an mtn y’ello account, once you dial the code, it will ask for your biodata and ask you to create a PIN.
How to get Diamond Bank Transfer Pin (All Account)
You will be required to register on their online banking platform to access the Intra and Inter Bank money transfer
As part of the registration process. Follow the steps below to register
- Dial *426# on your mobile phone
- You will be required to enter your Date of birth used to open the account
- You might also be prompted to enter the last six (6) digits on your ATM Debit Card
- Enter your Diamond account number
- Create your transfer pin
Remember the diamond bank ussd code for creating a transfer pin is *710# for y’ello account and *426# for all other account.
check this blog post for all diamond bank transfer code
For further information, send an email or please visit the closest Diamond branch to you.