This is an easy guide on how to check your Gotv subscription balance and recharge online
There are several methods to check your gotv balance but in this guide, I will show you how you can check your subscription balance online through the easy self-service menu on the gotv website https://eazy.gotvafrica.com or by using the “4688” shortcode via your mobile phone.
All your need is a
- Mobile Phone or PC connected to the internet
- Your IUC Number
- and the phone number used in registering your gotv
How To Check GoTV Balance via SMS on your Mobile Phone
Checking balance on GoTV, is a lot easier than you thought. You can either check your balance via SMS by following the steps below;
- SMS “Balance” space followed by your GOTV IUC number to 4688. i.e SMS “balance 4582394270” to 4688
- You will get a response showing your GOTV subscription balance
How To Check GoTV Balance Online
Simply follow the steps below on an internet connect pc or mobile phone.
- Log on to http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- click “eazy self-service” on the menu list
- Click on “my account”
- Sign in with your IUC number and phone number.
Your account details will be displayed, showing your GOTV balance.
OR VISIT this blogpost for a guide on how to check your balance online
if you are in Kenya Check your Due Date and Pay Online:
To check your account due date SMS the Word DUE followed by the correct IUC number and send to 22688
to Pay online visit http://paygotv.co.ke/
Note: IUC Number is a 10-digit identifier which is unique to your GOtv account and GOtv decoder.
For further enquiry, you may meet with customer service agent of either GoTV or DsTV online through the social media (Facebook, Twitter) to help you check the balance if you prefer that