Dstv Subscribers can now suspend their account when you travel for as long as two weeks. This is to quench the taste of Nigerian that seek the pay per view payment method MultiChoice current offers in other African countries and as a commitment to better service delivery in Nigeria.
Can I suspend my DStv subscription?
MultiChoice Nigeria, the leading video entertainment provider in Nigeria has confirmed that you can now temporarily suspend your DStv account for period of 7-14 days – twice a year. This announcement was made on the 21st of September 2016 and shared on their official facebook page.
But as of everything the South Africa companies gives us, there is a catch
- You can only suspend you dstv subscription twice a year that is 2 Time in 365 Days
- You must have a subscription validity of 7 days still running on your account before applying for suspension
- suspension request must be made 2 days before the start of suspension
- Your Can only suspend your account for for a minimum of 7days and a maximum of 14 days, in summary you can only suspend your account for a maximum of 28days per year.
3 Ways to Suspend your DSTV Subscription
The only Thing you need to Suspend your DStv subscription is a scanned copy of your ID card which could be your national ID Card, Voter Card or International Passport.
- The send a Suspension request Email to “email@example.com” Tagged “Temporal service suspension of your DStv active account” stating your account details and the scanned copy of your id card attached.
- Or Dial the Dstv Call center on the toll-free lines 09090630333 for 9Mobile, 07080630333 for Airtel, 08113630333 for Glo and 08149860333 for MTN between the operating hours of 8am to 9pm on Saturdays, Sunday and public holidays.
- Alternatively, Visit any DSTV office around for temporal suspension of your account
for More info visit eazy.dstv.com