Checking your GoTV Subscription due date is a lot easier than your think, just arm yourself with your iuc number and it is A GO. You can either check subscription expiring date via SMS or via the GoTV easy self service portal.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GOTV DUE DATE VIA SMS
SMS METHOD 1
To check GoTV Expiring date via SMS, please follow the steps below;
- On your Mobile Phone
- SMS “Balance” followed by IUC number to 4688.
- An SMS with your GOTV expiring Date will be sent to you.
SMS METHOD 2
To your check your Gotv due date, simply text: DD followed by your decoder IUC No to 4688.
HOW TO CHECK GOTV SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRING DATE ONLINE
To check GoTV Due Date online, simply follow the steps below;
- Visit http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Sign in with your phone number or Surname followed by your IUC number
- click on eazy self service
- From the eazy self service – Scroll Down and click on view my account
- Your Gotv Subscription plan, expiring date and other account details will be displayed.